- We are reading Joanna Cole's "Magic School Bus Get's Caught In a Web"
- We are learning interesting spider facts.
- We are coloring a black widow spider and talking about dangerous spiders.
- We are singing Dr. Jean's "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
- We are going to review the book "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Bat" and make our own Bellies with Bats and Goblins and Wizards, etc. We will practice sequencing from the story. I will also read the story having the children fill in the rhyming word at the end of each page.
- We are going to practice rhyming using spider poems.
- We are going to read our Pumpkin Poems. We are searching for the rhyming words and illustrating our own Pumpkin Poem Pages.
- We are reviewing the letter "P" sound.
- We will read "Pumpkin Hill" and "Froggy's Halloween"
- We will plan for our Halloween Party on Wednesday.
- We will do a Pumpkin Play with our 5 Little Pumpkins Poem.
- We will work on our Say No to Drugs booklets
- Novemeber is Here!
- We will read about the very first Thanksgiving Day.
- We will read about Pilgram children and Native American Children in the 1600's
- The first Thanksgiving was in the year 1620.
- We are making hand turkeys with the poem:
"The turkey is a funny bird
His head goes bobble-bobble
And all he knows is just one word...
Books We Read Today:
"The Very First Thanksgiving Day" by Rhonda Gowler Greene