Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Space Songs and Finger Plays

Four Little StarsFour little stars winking at me.
One shot off, then there were three!
Three little stars With nothing to do.
One shot off, Then there were two!
Two little stars Afraid of the sun.
One shot off, Then there was one!
One little star Alone is no fun.
It shot off, then there was none!

Climb Aboard The Spaceship (sung to Itsy Bitsy Spider)
Climb aboard the spaceship, We're going to the moon.
Hurry and get ready, We're going to blast off soon.
Put on your helmets And buckle up real tight.
Here comes the countdown, Let's count with all our might.
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1---BLAST OFF!!

Space Action Song (sung to London Bridge)
The planets spin around the sun,Around the sun, around the sun.
The planets spin around the sun,We live on earth!
The sun is found in the middle,In the middle, in the middle.
The sun is found in the middle,It keeps us warm!
The stars are twinkling far away,Far away, far away.The stars are twinkling far away,Now make a wish.

I’m A Little Robot (I'm a Little teapot)
I'm a little robot, watch me walk,
Push my button, now I can talk.
When I get all oiled up I can work.
Even if I have to jerk.
I'm a little robot, watch me go,
Sometimes fast, sometimes slow
When I get all worn out you can see,
All I need is a new battery.

No comments: